A penny and a half for a half a thought.
I thought in that time that you love me.
And you love me.
And I know this.
And its as cool as its supposed to be.
In the world as its supposed to be.
And isn’t this nice.
Quiet and there and always.
Wind careening to the calming breeze.
Leaves fall green in the autumn sky.
Mandelbrot contentment.
The pattern of absolute
placed neatly in the undefined.
And unrefined alive.
A life.
Smiling back again.
Night.
And you love me.
And I know this.
And its as cool as its supposed to be.
In the world as its supposed to be.
And isn’t this nice.
Quiet and there and always.
Wind careening to the calming breeze.
Leaves fall green in the autumn sky.
Mandelbrot contentment.
The pattern of absolute
placed neatly in the undefined.
And unrefined alive.
A life.
Smiling back again.
Night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home