Sunday, January 15, 2006

Happily exhausted

Everybody thinks they're better
but everybody bleeds the same
And if they're calling me again
They're playing the wrong game

I'm so tired
Didn't want to have to give a lifetime up
They've conspired
And I've never seen a story unfold quite so far

I wonder how you are
I'm fine

6 Comments:

Blogger AM said...

I am fine too ;)
Hey, you have some really good poems here, I enjoyed reading them :) I think I will keep an eye on you ;)

12:46 AM  
Blogger beyondthebeginning said...

Thanks :)
I have to be watched very closely or I could get myself into trouble!
Happy you know whats day... mwah! :)

4:37 AM  
Blogger AM said...

Closely you said?
I actually do a better job when watching closely than anything else ;) So you count on me ;)
mwah to you too!

5:20 AM  
Blogger AM said...

You know what was the mwah for :)

5:21 AM  
Blogger beyondthebeginning said...

I am blushing now :)

7:06 AM  
Blogger AM said...

hehe me too
*blushing*

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home