five thousand one or zero here between
Three fifteen again
lying awake without my best friend
And through the rest of this beautiful life
I will hold her tightly inside my heart
And in the best of all my mind
I will wish for her for everything kind
And as for me
I will be
the one that loves her for the love of her
and cares for all that she may care for
And I'll cry
to stop her hurt
And I'll try
to find the love that she could never dare for
I love her more than words can say
Fortunate life to be this way
A heart's not something I can win
There is no prize
This is no game
It is her heart and soul that I've been living for
This ring an ever present song that I hear
An infinite angel's chord
This instrument I adore
Her music always fills my heart
lying awake without my best friend
And through the rest of this beautiful life
I will hold her tightly inside my heart
And in the best of all my mind
I will wish for her for everything kind
And as for me
I will be
the one that loves her for the love of her
and cares for all that she may care for
And I'll cry
to stop her hurt
And I'll try
to find the love that she could never dare for
I love her more than words can say
Fortunate life to be this way
A heart's not something I can win
There is no prize
This is no game
It is her heart and soul that I've been living for
This ring an ever present song that I hear
An infinite angel's chord
This instrument I adore
Her music always fills my heart

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home