posted by beyondthebeginning at 2:23 PM
I'm always in love with being in love and when love is real it always feels like it's so unbelievable that it's happening but of course it's happening because I know what it took for it to happen.So yes, i can relate.
i am there too...and i wish i could get out of this...coz im a guy getting thrashed that there's nothin left but pain terror and fear of women
yeah... well said, poetic and... logical... fancy that.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
I'm always in love with being in love and when love is real it always feels like it's so unbelievable that it's happening but of course it's happening because I know what it took for it to happen.
So yes, i can relate.
i am there too...and i wish i could get out of this...coz im a guy getting thrashed that there's nothin left but pain terror and fear of women
yeah... well said, poetic and... logical... fancy that.
Post a Comment
<< Home