Fare the weather friends
All these are are words
because it's all that I can do from here
The song that I just heard
has left me torn apart
Another flavour waves for him
You're pulling petals from a rose
I can't believe the story
how he could be drawn
Not perfect but for dreams
but you are always how you seem
You should always be left gleaming
They should pine for return as you did then
I'll be always here not waiting
but for hoping you're in all the best things
Staying up to see the sunrise shine in both of us for always
Something we should do for all the time we have
And if there's something I can do
I'll be there
because it's all that I can do from here
The song that I just heard
has left me torn apart
Another flavour waves for him
You're pulling petals from a rose
I can't believe the story
how he could be drawn
Not perfect but for dreams
but you are always how you seem
You should always be left gleaming
They should pine for return as you did then
I'll be always here not waiting
but for hoping you're in all the best things
Staying up to see the sunrise shine in both of us for always
Something we should do for all the time we have
And if there's something I can do
I'll be there

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home