Fulfilled
Every song I've ever heard
reminds me of you now
Every thought about the morning
Each sunrise and every star but those
Thats ours when I'm upside down
Laying in the darkness on the ground
You are my lost and found
Standing out from the crowd
Keeping me out of the clouds
Holding on to me now somehow
My one lifeline
Until the end of time
You're a part of what's mine
Making it hard for the rest to keep up
with what it's all about
We're what we are without a doubt
My heart beats for your accompanying
I'm all but sworn to start
And if it pleases you
Ask what I can do
Because you've done for me
what I've been living without
reminds me of you now
Every thought about the morning
Each sunrise and every star but those
Thats ours when I'm upside down
Laying in the darkness on the ground
You are my lost and found
Standing out from the crowd
Keeping me out of the clouds
Holding on to me now somehow
My one lifeline
Until the end of time
You're a part of what's mine
Making it hard for the rest to keep up
with what it's all about
We're what we are without a doubt
My heart beats for your accompanying
I'm all but sworn to start
And if it pleases you
Ask what I can do
Because you've done for me
what I've been living without

3 Comments:
ur poems r so beautiful its on my favourites list..i feel like fallin in luv wit u would b so surreal n serene,im a guy,got my blog-www.dreamscapedj.blogspot.com-hope ur not a guy too or i just turned queer but anyway i got tears in my eye's now in a very hetero way :)if ur a girl take me away too a place inside u where i can cry in peace
who are you gimme a pik anything u have brought tears to my eyes and i am pretending not to read even coz i will go crazy tonight...who are you???????????if i gotta read this i dunno wat'll happen to my heart..
Thanks :O
Be Happy. It's more fun. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home