Nevermind our time now
One day we'll all fall down again
Someday we'll know what it is to be friends
Love has been listening
it can't believe the things we pretend
And you're all that I have ever got right
You know I love you
and this feeling will get through the hardest times
So much too much to do
We'll see each other through to the bright side
Of it all
Because you're all that I have ever got right
Someday we'll know what it is to be friends
Love has been listening
it can't believe the things we pretend
And you're all that I have ever got right
You know I love you
and this feeling will get through the hardest times
So much too much to do
We'll see each other through to the bright side
Of it all
Because you're all that I have ever got right

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home