You'll be always some part of how it seems, love
It seems we're in between
what was knowing and what was
Somedays seem to be
going nowhere
All that I can see
is all these people keeping up
Wondering how to be
or how to keep from standing up for all of us
I've seen so many futures
Don't know how or where to start
along another way
I live for love today knowing of always
When tomorrow comes to find me dreaming
and I wonder how you are
We'll be seeing rays of Spring that friendship brings
but for tonight I have my February stars
what was knowing and what was
Somedays seem to be
going nowhere
All that I can see
is all these people keeping up
Wondering how to be
or how to keep from standing up for all of us
I've seen so many futures
Don't know how or where to start
along another way
I live for love today knowing of always
When tomorrow comes to find me dreaming
and I wonder how you are
We'll be seeing rays of Spring that friendship brings
but for tonight I have my February stars

3 Comments:
I really like this one...
"but tonight I have my February stars"
how bittersweet.
Thanks. You're one of my February stars. So it's only sweet :)
Thanks for your comments, night sky.
I'll be watching this space :)
Post a Comment
<< Home