Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Musical silence

Sometimes I want to sleep right through the rest of it
Most times I'm fine when you are
Today's another day in front of me
Time for listening

My kind words are all I offer
Thanks to you for holding me up
These sharp edges getting softer
And you try so hard

I am ageless now
I know all the things we're after
I can see just how it needs to be
I'm out of the cage somehow
Writing it down loud through the rafters
If we just call it out we can see

Sitting quietly for me
Speaking silently
Calming it down
Picks me up

2 Comments:

Blogger MyM said...

What's really great
is to produce music,
because
music's really what we most need.

It is a musical silence

5:18 PM  
Blogger beyondthebeginning said...

My guitars are very good friends when its time to turn it up.

Thanks for stopping by Hombre :)

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home