Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Porcelain Doll

Thought she was tough but they know fragile
Put her in a box to keep from unraveling pain of loss
Generation
Play
Mindful of the price that she might pay from falling out
Hold on to her tight as though she were a glass angel flying around
And cannot hit the ground

You can take her out and hold her
She only wants for you to be good
She's seen all your very best friends
Overheard all the secret stories of your neighborhood
Could be she's the only thing who thinks she knows you now
That's beautiful somehow along a line that won't break over time

Glad she was mine
Just for a day

6 Comments:

Blogger Zya said...

oh!

I love it!!!!

that's perfect.

4:30 PM  
Blogger beyondthebeginning said...

For your questions.
maybe
maybe
maybe
maybe
maybe
awww
yeah At least some of its mine :)

5:13 PM  
Blogger Zya said...

don't worry, I don't mind!

its like I've inspired you, that's ok by me;p

5:24 PM  
Blogger Zya said...

Its great finding people you get along with on the net, mm? :)

Go hassle RP for stealing your name!

7:26 PM  
Blogger beyondthebeginning said...

It's totally sweeet! Now how to avoid you thinking I'm absolutely crazy. hmmmm. Well that's the net for ya. And February has so many more beautiful shining nights ahead of us. :)
How do they say... mwah!

Now to go have it out with this RP wannabe. :/

See ya :)

12:32 AM  
Blogger Zya said...

How could I possibly think you were crazy?
You are off to a good start anyway.

And that is implying that crazy is a bad thing... in my books it is better to be insane and different from the usuals that live in this world.

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home