Thursday, February 09, 2006

Shine on

They'll never know what I understand
They look at you with their hands for your candy
Never taking time to feel what you have become

Don't put your visions aside
It will be the only thing assured to keep you alive
through everything
when life is real as it seems

Your beauty is inside me
Showing me all there is to see with time
Realizing that fancied things can be mine for all of us
Dancing through my windy sky you are alight
That beams me up
How you shine

7 Comments:

Blogger Zya said...

I love the middle paragraph/stanza...

I always feel like putting my visions aside. I try very hard not to, but it doesn't always work.

4:27 AM  
Blogger beyondthebeginning said...

I guess I need to write something about balance. But I'm not really this cool. I just make this stuff up as I go along. Sometimes we have a lot of shit to do. Be amused with what you do? No matter what you're doing? hmmm maybe something like that.
Blah then there's the whole "life" thing that messes it up as a concept. Oh well. Shine on anyways. It February after all. That's your damn job woman! :p

4:41 AM  
Blogger Zya said...

And who are you anyway, do we get any details? ;p

4:47 AM  
Blogger beyondthebeginning said...

ok here's a question
Does this happen to you.
When you pass a light, a streetlight, a lamppost or whatever. How often does it turn off just as you pass it.
This is just my nagging life question. :)

7:34 AM  
Blogger Zya said...

*laughs* nope I'm afraid that one doesn't happen to me.

But the number 11.11 is following me around... does that count? ;p

7:38 AM  
Blogger beyondthebeginning said...

What was the line..
Something about the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Damn those sappy movies. :p
See ya :)

7:56 AM  
Blogger Zya said...

bwhaha. so sneaky.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home