Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Emerald in my eyes

All Day AM
Across the world

Listening to you now
On the radio ungrateful
Calls your name across the oceans
While our homes are coming up to my shores

Docking in our ports
I'm so glad I can adore you
You're the end of war
The start of something more
More than earth deserves
and more than I could ever ask for

Send a smile when you can
For me it's holding hands
Running my fingers through your hair
Knowing that someone like me cares
For how we are
For who we are

Our love is not so far apart at all

3 Comments:

Blogger AM said...

Here it is ...
Ready?
* :) *

1:19 AM  
Blogger beyondthebeginning said...

:) Don't worry, this poem was for all the other beautiful Lebanese girls who know three languages and live in Dubai that I send emails to all the time.
Sorry about any confusion :p

OK everyone else look away for sec.
ok c'mere am, ssshhhhhh.. [mwah :)]

9:12 AM  
Blogger AM said...

hahahahaha, nooooo, it's only for meeeeeeeeeee, me me me :D
*blushing*
*blushing*
*blushing*
*blushing*
*blushing*

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home