Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Scarf delayed arrow

I couldn't write about your eyes
But of that smile, perfect lips
held up by shining cheeks
ripe for gentleman's kiss

Auburn blaze a lamp's light
I am held to second sight
while strand by strand I read
your truest glory safe inside

To be that dress and wrap around you
Feel you softly stride to life
Majestic grace moves supplely through my mind
in curves aligned to rapture

My, what lady stands before me
I am ever undeserved
and moved on bended knee
to be your valentine

6 Comments:

Blogger AM said...

:) now I am blushing :)

10:20 AM  
Blogger beyondthebeginning said...

It is very cool to meet you. :)
I warned you!

10:28 AM  
Blogger AM said...

That was a total surprise, I was taking my time reading the first poem, then moved to the second and then *oh my God!!!* I was blushing again!
Thank you for the first (and most probably the only) smile of my day :)
It's cool meeting you too, you just made it right through to my heart, not many succeed in such a small amount of time :)
(PS: I have a weakness for poets ;) )

10:33 AM  
Blogger beyondthebeginning said...

awww. Well.. I have a weakness for elegant, smart and fun girls. :)

10:35 AM  
Blogger AM said...

Awww ... best news I read today, oh well right after the poem of course ;)

10:38 AM  
Blogger beyondthebeginning said...

I'm happy you liked it.
See ya :)

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home