Flicker
I'm so glad to find the love in you
In me
Could I hope to find a road to walk along with you
So sweetly
They lit heaven on fire when they put you in this space
Strange desire to touch sky
Hold you up
and kiss your face
Just a February star
A Universal dream
Gazing back into my awe filled silent eyes
as though you seem to be
always mine
Til sun shines white
I've breathed you in
In Hope again
In me
Could I hope to find a road to walk along with you
So sweetly
They lit heaven on fire when they put you in this space
Strange desire to touch sky
Hold you up
and kiss your face
Just a February star
A Universal dream
Gazing back into my awe filled silent eyes
as though you seem to be
always mine
Til sun shines white
I've breathed you in
In Hope again

2 Comments:
another good poem! I especially like the title, Flicker... almost like the flicker of a fragile flame.
Thanks.. It was like heat vs light, too much or not enough on either side and it flickers. Then at the end there he soaks up some of your light into himself. Oh.. I changed the February star's role on this one. You're the dream of all the Universe now. :o Hope you don't mind! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home