In me
Climbing a ball rolling back to whats never been
Holding on tightly with all of our fingertips
Falling through ice
We may never survive this
Strumming along to the next door symphony
Walking alongside a favorite memory
Finding a song on the highway
Trying is doing it my way
Fly on the sidewalk in sunlit rainfall
Catch a snowflake on the tip of your tongue
You should see what I see when I see
you in me
Holding on tightly with all of our fingertips
Falling through ice
We may never survive this
Strumming along to the next door symphony
Walking alongside a favorite memory
Finding a song on the highway
Trying is doing it my way
Fly on the sidewalk in sunlit rainfall
Catch a snowflake on the tip of your tongue
You should see what I see when I see
you in me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home